Cyclone-Style Dust Collectors
Baileigh’s cyclone dust collectors will keep your shop’s air safe and pristine by sucking up particles as small as 1 micron. Our efficient designs let you make the most of the CFM power and hook up 2 or more machines.
Why choose a cyclone dust collector from Baileigh Industrial?
- Matchless range of capacities – We offer a massive 10 hp industrial dust collector—unique on the market—as well as a small dust collector for home shops.
- Easy-to-clean filter canister – It’s simple to remove dust buildup in the canister: just turn the handle. Some larger models turn the flapper automatically.
- 2 or more hose ports – Our cyclones have enough force to suck dust from your woodworking machines, helping them last longer and work better.
- Remote-controlled start and shutdown – All of our cyclone dust extractors (except the smallest one) allow you to turn the machine on and off with a convenient remote.
- Swiveling casters on the base – Each machine, apart from our 2 largest, is really a portable dust collector.
- Replacement parts available – We keep our parts in stock, so we can quickly ship them to you. No need to wait for a third-party company!
- Lifetime technical support by phone and 1-year warranty – Call our knowledgeable reps, all with machine experience, for project advice and help with problems.
Why buy a cyclone dust collector instead of a bag-style machine?
- Better air filtration, trapping dust down to 1 micron.
- More efficient airflow, creating more suction than similar CMF bag-style machines.
- Lower noise levels, ideal for environments where you need to talk.
Not sure which is the best dust collector for you? Call us at 1-920-684-4990 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
- 1.5 hp 110V
- 604 CFM
- 2 ports (6” x 4”)
- 20 gallon drum
- 2 hp dust collector
- 220V 1-phase power
- 1,450 CFM
- 1 micron filter
- 3 hp 220V 1-phase motor
- 2,111 CFM
- 3 ports (4”)
- Remote-controlled start
Call for Availability
- 5 hp 220V 3-phase motor
- 3,600 CFM
- 3 dust ports (4”)
- 6 gallon drum
Call for Availability
- 10 hp 440V 3-phase
- Cyclone bag-style combination
- 6,000 CFM
- 5 ports (4”)