Bag-Style Dust Collectors
An affordable bag-style dust collector from Baileigh Industrial will keep your air clean and safe. With dust collectors ranging from 1,300 to 2,300 CFM, we have models to satisfy hobbyists as well as full-time cabinet makers.
- 30 micron filters clear the air in your shop and help protect your lungs. Our bag-style dust collectors also accept an optional 1 micron canister filter.
- Swiveling casters on the base make it easy to move the dust extractor. Each model is a portable dust collector.
- All-steel ducting on larger models allows smooth airflow to the bags. No ridges to drag down the CFM.
- Low power requirements, either 110-volt or 220-volt single-phase power, let you use these dust collectors in almost any shop.
- 1-year warranty includes replacement parts.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced woodworkers whenever you need machine help or advice.
How are bag-style dust collectors different from cyclones?
Bag-style wood dust collectors use gravity to divide particles by size into upper and lower bags. By contrast, cyclone dust collectors create a vortex. Bag-style units often cost less than cyclones.
Not sure which is the best dust collector for you? Call us at 1-920-684-4990 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
- 1.5 hp 110V motor
- 1,300 CFM
- 30 micron bags
- 1 port (4”)
- 2 hp bag-style dust collector
- 220V 1-phase power
- 1,650 CFM
- 30 micron filters
- 3 hp 220V 1-phase motor
- 30 micron bag-style design
- 2,300 CFM
- 3 dust ports (4”)