To create the VMD-30VS, we expanded the options of our popular DP-1250VS drill press design by adding a large milling table. This variable-speed drilling and milling machine enables you to save space without sacrificing function or versatility.
- Runs on 220 volt single-phase power to accommodate virtually any site in North America.
- 1.125” maximum drilling capacity.
- Large 29” x 8” milling table engineered to support the extra load.
- Variable-speed Delta® inverter lets you select any speed from 0 to 2500 rpm.
- Infinitely adjustable tooling speed prolongs tooling lifespans and saves money.
- Short, sturdy column and full cast iron base reduce vibrations, increase accuracy, and won’t buckle under maximum capacity stresses.
- Drill base stores a flood coolant system to prevent overheating and to increase tooling life further.
- You can count on Baileigh for a 1-year warranty and unlimited technical support by phone throughout the machine’s potential decades of use.
Recommended for: Fabrication shops, garages, and schools, especially those working in tight spaces.
Questions? Please give us a call at 1-920-684-4990.
|Table Size||28.75" x 8.25"|
|X Axis Travel||14.5"|
|Y Axis Travel||6.67"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||19.7"|
|Spindle Speed||150-2500 RPM|
|Motor Coolant||1/8 hp|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||616 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||36" x 30" x 47"|
* specifications subject to change without notice.