Automatic Band Saws
Baileigh’s mighty automatic band saws can cut heavy stock 24 hours a day for years. Our saws combine massive steel frames with precise hydraulics and encoders to give you faster turnaround times and flawless accuracy.
A fully automatic band saw lets you program the cutting cycle and transitions between cuts. If you wanted to make 9 cuts 1” apart in a 10” piece of material, you wouldn’t have to reposition the material each time. The machine would automatically feed the next length.
Why choose an automatic band saw from Baileigh?
- Hydraulic bundling system clamps the material to make clean, uniform cuts on all pieces.
- Delta® inverter drive allows you to fine-tune the blade speed.
- Digital encoders guide the feed for precise material placement.
- Strong infeed and outfeed table can support up to 5,000 lbs. of material.
- Touchscreen controller is easy to program.
- Electro-welded steel frame resists vibrations to maintain the highest standards of accuracy.
- 1-year parts warranty, and we keep most replacements in stock for fast shipping.
- Lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps.
Is an automatic band saw right for you?
- We recommend our automatic band saws for high-output industrial shops.
- If you don’t need a saw that manages transitions between cuts, a semi-automatic saw might work for you.
Not sure which model you need? Call our team of experts at 1-844-477-7707, and we’ll figure out the best band saw for your jobs and budget.
Regular Price: $36,095.00
Special Price $32,485.50
- Available in 220V or 440V 3-phase models
- 13” round capacity at 90°
- Miters 45°
- 1” blade width
- Variable speed: 89 to 256 fpm
Regular Price: $46,495.00
Special Price $41,845.50
- 220V 3-phase automatic band saw
- 18” round capacity at 90°
- Head miters 45°
- 1.5” blade width
- Variable speed: 65-279 fpm