Need to cut thin wall tubing cleanly? We applied years of knowledge gained from engineering industrial cold saws to create this chop saw—good for years of trouble-free use.
- Powerful 7.5 hp motor can slice through thin wall tubing.
- Maximum capacity of 4.5” round at 90° and 4” round at 45°.
- Features 14” abrasive cutoff blade.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Blade reaches up to 4300 RPM seconds after you turn it on.
- Saw head can miter 45° left or right.
- Cuts square tubing and pipe, bar stock, and angle iron, among other materials.
- 6.5” maximum-width vise with a taper lock allows for fast material changes.
- Cast base and head, mounted on a sturdy steel cabinet, reduce vibration and increase blade life.
- Baileigh covers this abrasive cutoff saw with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support from our team of experts.
Questions? Call us at 1-920-684-4990 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
|Capacity Round 90°||4.5"|
|Capacity Rectangle 90°||5.5" x 3.5"|
|Capacity Round 45°||4"|
|Capacity Rectangle 45°||2.5" x 3"|
|Blade Speed||4300 rpm|
|Max. Vise Opening||6.5"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||425 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||34" x 25" x 55"|
* specifications subject to change without notice.